Wednesday 27 August 2014

How to invert screen colors for visual accessibility on iPhone and iPad


How to invert screen colors for visual accessibility on iPhone and iPad


For certain individuals that are visually impaired, inverting the colors of the iPhone and iPad screen may make text easier to read, particularly for users who are colorblind, or partially colorblind. The ability to invert screen colors is a built-in accessibility option that comes with all iPhones and iPads. So whether you yourself are visually impaired or you know someone who is, inverting screen colors may enhance your experience while using iOS.



  1. Launch the Settings app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.

  2. Tap on General.

  3. Tap on Accessibility.

  4. Turn On the option for Invert Colors — it's under the Vision section at the top.



You'll notice the screen colors will now invert and somewhat resemble a photo negative. This can make it easier for those with certain visual impairments to pick out content and navigate easier. You can pop back into Settings at any time to disable it if you'd like to later on. You can also set the triple Home-click action to invert colors so you can do it on the fly without having to navigate through the Settings app. If you aren't sure how, you can follow our guide:



Note: Originally published, April 2013. Updated, August 2014.



18 comments:

  1. If your iPad needs Any type of repair..?? Then simply go and contact iPad Screen Repair Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Post.. I like it.. More information you just go to iPhone 6 Screen Repairs in Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Post... It will useful to many people and for remaining details you just go to iphone repair chester

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very good blog keep posting like this..want to repair your ipad screen repair iPad Screen Repair Manchester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!Got Repaired My iPad at a Low Cost @ ipad screen repair manchester they are professional

    ReplyDelete
  6. This particular papers fabulous, and My spouse and i enjoy each of the perform that you have placed into this. I’m sure that you will be making a really useful place. I has been additionally pleased. Good perform! Apple refurbished

    ReplyDelete
  7. Being the proud owner of an iPhone is only one side of a glamorous coin. When your iPhone needs a repair, it suddenly would seem too costly or you might think it is a burden. iPhone Repairs near me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very informative post! There is a lot of information here that can help any business get started with a successful social networking campaign. https://www.theplaynews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! Such an amazing and helpful post this is. I really really love it. It's so good and so awesome. I am just amazed. I hope that you continue to do your work like this in the future also The play news

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was surfing the Internet for information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. theplaynews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Apple is one famous brand for gadgets like computers and mobiles. Every time the latest range of Apple products is out, people go bonkers over it. This is due to the fact that Apple has always offered a new and innovative experience to its customers. No doubt most of the customers don't even require a lot of convincing to buy Apple products. Not just this! apple service center is also famous for its after sale services delivered by authentic Apple service centers. These service centers have a skilled and trained team of professionals who not just fix Apple product problems but also educate the customer on how to use the device effectively.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my first time i visit here and I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially it's discussion, thank you. 増田裕介

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the blog filled with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Now my task has become as easy as ABC. iphone screen repair

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I always prefer to read the quality content and this thing I found in you post. Thanks for sharing. iphone 7 screen replacement

    ReplyDelete
  15. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often. iphone x screen repair

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. iPhone 13 black friday

    ReplyDelete
  17. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. cell phone repair places near Springdale AR

    ReplyDelete
  18. Even if you buy the most high tech phone cell phone repair , there will be a better model in the market within a month or so. Since the grass is always greener on the unattainable side, your desire for the hottest new phone shall always remain insatiable.

    ReplyDelete