Friday 26 December 2014

The Unofficial Apple Weblog (TUAW)
















My favorite apps of 2014: Victor Agreda


Posted: 26 Dec 2014 12:30 PM PST


Drafts 4 Drafts has long been my text-based inbox of choice, and Drafts 4 takes everything about the original and makes it slicker and more wonderful. I can export to Byword, my Mac writing app of choice, or tweet, save to Evernote, Dropbox, etc. all...



Daily Deals for December 26, 2014 -- It's Back The Limited Edition Code Black Drone + HD Camera


Posted: 26 Dec 2014 11:00 AM PST


It's time to save some of that hard-earned cash with our Daily Deals, featuring exclusive TUAW Deals, a handy list from Dealnews and our own handpicked iOS and OS X selections. All prices are USD and subject to change. Some deals may expire quickly....



The one feature Apple should seriously copy from BlackBerry OS 10


Posted: 26 Dec 2014 09:30 AM PST


Do you own a BlackBerry? Of course you don't. Nobody's owned a BlackBerry since 2009 or so, but despite that I decided to pick up the BlackBerry Classic to replace my HTC One M8 as my non-iOS phone and I actually don't hate it. With its multitouch s...



Adorable family convinces Grandma a chocolate phone is an iPhone


Posted: 26 Dec 2014 08:00 AM PST


Nothing says Christmas like pulling adorable pranks on your loved ones. One intrepid YouTube user took the holiday season as a chance to convince his grandmother than she'd just been given a brand new iPhone. There's just one catch; Grandma isn't int...




No comments:

Post a Comment